Yahoo mail is an email service which was introduced by the American based company Yahoo in 1997. It has become the leading mail service, with approximately 250 million users throughout the world. It offers a lot of beneficial features to its users. It is one of the only email services to survive in the market for more than 20 years. Yahoo mail is trusted by millions of users online.
Yahoo mail provides service in 21 languages, which allows users from different parts of the world to use it. With Yahoo Mail, you can send emails to anyone without any restrictions. Yahoo mail is not as popular as it used to be in the past; however, it is still trusted by millions of users in the world. It has some features that make it unique from the rest of the services available. We are not going to discuss any features in the article. We will be directly talking about how can you sign up and login on Yahoo Mail.
How to Sign up to Yahoo Mail | Android and Windows
Starting a yahoo account is easy. Initially, the user has to open the yahoo web page then before signing into an account; the user has to register by providing the proper email id and required information. You will need a web browser to signup on Yahoo Mail. You can also use the Yahoo official app to signup on it.
Steps needed to be followed for getting started:
- Search for “Yahoo mail” or info.yahoo.com and click on sign up option.
- If the user is creating its first yahoo account then they have to provide some information like the first name, last name, age, gender, date of birth, country, ZIP code, and email address, etc.
- In the next step, the user will be asked to give an ID for their account that will be used to login on the platform.
- Followed by providing Id, the user has to give a strong password for their account. Then it will ask a security question (favorite color, pet name, first school name, etc.).
Now, let’s talk about how to login on Yahoo Mail.
How to Login into Yahoo Mail | Android Smartphone
Steps to be followed for login to yahoo mail:
- Search for yahoo website by typing www.yahoo.com in a web browser or by using the link http://info.mail.yahoo.com/.
- Click on “mail” option (The purple envelope icon available on the right top corner of the window).
- The user must enter the already registered email address with yahoo in the space provided.
- Click on “next” option.
- In the next step, the user must provide the password which is given to their account.
- And finally, click on the “sign-in” option.
You will be logged into your Yahoo Mail account.