If you have multiple email accounts, and it is quite a burden to handle them, the chances are that you need help. And what is a better way than to download BlueMail, your ultimate email app which allows you to manage an unlimited number of email accounts from various providers and exceptional push notifications and group emailing?, It also allows personalization throughout multiple email accounts, hence a perfect app for the tasking job of checking emails. Here are some fantastic features of this wonderful app.
Some Enhanced Features:
- It contains the smartest mobile notifications. It has options such as Quiet Hours, Custom Sounds, Vibrate, Snooze alerts, etc.
- You can define and share groups to quickly send and receive emails.
- One of its main highlights is that it allows you to personalize your logo and configure text styles easily.
- You can also sync and answer emails on your Android watch very easily.
- It can be integrated with any printer supported by android, etc.
- It surely would be better to try it yourself in order to prove the above elements.
How to use it?
Given below are the following steps to download and use the application.
- Step 1: Download the Blue Mail app from your app store.
- Step 2: Now open the app. You will now come across two options for either logging through your Gmail account or with any other account. If you choose the Google account, you will immediately proceed to step 4.
- Step 3: If you have chosen the Other account options, you will then see the options of all various accounts that you may have an account on. Click on your choice of account and log in.
- Step 4: Once you log in, it will ask for your name and description of the account. It will also ask you for permission to sync your emails to this app. Click on done after giving permission and required details.
- Step 5: Next, you will find yourself being asked for the notification settings. Click on your favorable choice. You can also add another account if you wish to by using the option “Add Another Account” given at the bottom.
- Step 6: Click on done. The app will introduce you to all its features. You will now see the inbox or inboxes of your account(s).
- Step 7: You can now use the left upper and lower corner for personalization and for adding more accounts.
Having this app is quite a time saver and highly efficient in many ways. You now have control over all your accounts in the most user-friendly way possible. You can bookmark our website for more content related to email services.