Hotmail is one of the leading email services in the world. It is also known to be one of the oldest email services that are still present in the market. Hotmail was started by Jack Smith and Sabeer Bhatia in 1996. The company quickly climbed the path to success.
You can have an idea about progress by the fact that Hotmail managed to gain 8 million users within a year and Microsoft acquired it for $400Million in 1997. Microsoft worked well on Hotmail, and Hotmail soon became the most used webmail service on the internet in 1999. Hotmail currently has more than 400 million users around the world. Hotmail was renamed to Outlook.com in 2013. You can still make a new account with email domain “Hotmail.com”.
5 Outstanding Features of Hotmail UK
- You get a focused inbox with your Hotmail UK account. All your important emails are grouped and appear in front of your Inbox.
- All spam emails are moved to the spam folder of the Hotmail account.
- You get a lot of themes with your Hotmail account for free.
- You can store unlimited emails in your Hotmail account.
- You can send attachments up to 100MB with your Hotmail account.
These are some of the fantastic features offered by Hotmail UK. You will see more like these while using the email service yourself.
How to Create a Hotmail UK account in 5 Minutes
Signing up on Hotmail UK is easy. Once you follow our tutorial, you will be able to sign up on Hotmail UK. Follow the tutorial below:
- Open a web browser on your device. Make sure to use a decent web browser for the signup process.
- Go to the URL tab of the browser and paste this link: “login.live.com” and hit enter.
- You will see the sign in page of Hotmail. Find out “Create an account” option in the middle of the webpage and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the signup page of Hotmail. Enter your unique username with Hotmail email domain and click on “next.”
- Now, create a strong password for your new account.
- Now, type your “First Name” and “Last Name” in the required box. Click on “Next.”
- Now, enter your required personal details like your nationality and date of birth and continue to the next page.
- Now agree to the terms and conditions of Hotmail UK.
Done! You have successfully created a Hotmail UK account. You may be asked to enter your additional security details like your mobile number or alternate email address. Now, let’s see how can you sign in to Hotmail UK.
How to Sign in Hotmail UK account from Desktop or Smartphone
Signing in on Hotmail UK is super easy. Follow the article ahead to find out how to do it.
- Open a web browser on your device.
- Go to the address bar and paste this link: “www.hotmail.co.uk” and hit enter.
- Now, enter your Hotmail id in the sign in page of Hotmail.
- Enter your Hotmail password and click on “Log in.”
You will be successfully logged in into your Hotmail UK account. You can bookmark our website for more tutorials related to Hotmail UK.